I'm an associate professor (PR2) in the networking and security department at EURECOM.
Prior to that, I obtained a PhD from INRIA Grenoble and then spent 2 years as a
postdoctoral researcher in the System Security Group at ETH Zurich.
My research interests are in security of embedded systems as well as software security
and telecom fraud.
I am the official advisor of:
- Aurélien Hernandez
- Florent Moriconi
- Florian Albrecht
- Pierre Ayoub
- Romain Malmain
- Soumaya Boussaha
- Paul Olivier, PhD 2023, now Post Doc at ENSEEIHT Toulouse
- Giovanni Camurati, PhD 2020, now Post Doc at ETH Zurich
- Sebastian Pöplau , PhD 2020, now Engineer at Code Intelligence
- Nassim Corteggiani (Cifre @Maximintegrated), PhD 2020 , now Engineer at NXP, Hambourg, DE
- Elias Boutaleb (Research Engineer)
- Marius Muench, PhD 2019 (with D. Balzarotti), now Post-Doc at VU Amsterdam
- Samuele Aicardi, Research Engineer (2018)
- Florian Lugou, PhD 2018 (Co-advised with Ludovic Apvrille), now at Prove&Run
- Merve Sahin, PhD 2017, Post-Doc 2018, now Researcher at SAP Security Research
- Tom Hayes Research Engineer (formerly Post-Master Thesis)
- Dario Nisi, Ms Thesis, then Research Engineer (2017), now PhD student with Yanick Fratantonio
- Jagdish Achara, PhD 2016 (Co-advised with Vincent Roca, @Inria Grenoble), Now Post-Doc at EPFL
- Clémentine Maurice , PhD 2015 (Cifre @Technicolor), Now “Chargée de Recherche” CNRS
- Jonas Zaddach, PhD 2015 (Co-advised with D. Balzarotti), now at Cisco (Talos group)
- Andrei Costin, PhD 2015, now Assistant professor Jyväskylän University, Finland
- Luca Bruno Research Engineer (2013-2014), now Engineer at CoreOS (RedHat)
- Sandeep Nuckchady Research Engineer,2014
Random quote of the day
"Research shows very clearly that when you are trying to solve a creative task, and you are under stress and fear, your performance goes very very way down, because your mind will stop looking at various risky directions."
A Nurturing Vision for Science 2/3, Uri Alon
450 Route des Chappes, 06410 Biot FRANCE